Terms & Conditions
§ 1 General
LadyButler, Lindwurmstrasse 46, 80337 Munich, Anna Harrison, Tel. +49-89-2555-7222, email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as ladybutler.com" or "we"), operates an online-shop under the internet address www.ladybutler.com (nachfolgend "Website" genannt). The following Terms & Conditions apply to all orders placed by you via the website and for all deliveries of goods and services. Deviating provisions of the purchaser will not be recognized unless approved in writing by LadyButler.
§ 2 Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a transaction to an object that can neither be assigned to his commercial nor autonomous professional activity)
Right of Withdrawal
You can withdraw from your contractual agreement within 14 days without stating a specific reason in written form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or prior to expiry of the fixed term granted to you by returning the merchandise. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the recurring supply of similar goods before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not prior to us fulfilling our obligation to inform pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Section 1 and 2 of the Introductory Statue to the Civil Code (EGBGB) as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312g Section 1 Sentence 1 of the Civil Code (BGB) in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the Introductory Statue to the Civil Code (EGBGB). Your right is ensured if your written revocation and/or the return of the goods takes place during the time limit.
The cancellation or the product return is to be addressed to:
D 80337 Munich
Consequences of Revocation
In the event of effective withdrawal, services/goods/payments received by both parties shall be returned as well as, where applicable, derived profits thereof (e.g. interest). If you are unable to return the products or derived profits (e.g. consumer benefits) or if the products are defective, you are required to pay compensation. You may prevent yourself from having to pay compensation for damaged products, if you do not make use of the products in your possesion and if you take reasonable care of the products in your possesion. This does not apply to products, where deterioration is due solely to the inspection of the products - as you would do it in shops.
Goods suitable for shipping via parcel post will be picked up from your location. You must pay the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to what was ordered and if the price of the goods being returned does not exceed 40 Euros. We carry the risk for the return of You have to bear the costs of returning the products, unless the item to be returned has a value of more than EUR 40 or in the case of a higher value of the goods at the time of revocation the customer has not yet provided the reward or a partial payment as agreed upon.. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for you. Goods which cannot be sent as parcel will be picked up from the customer. Liabilities for refunding of payments have to be fulfilled within 30 days after sending the revocation declaration. The deadline starts for you with the sending of your revocation letter or the goods (evidence of shipment) and for us with their receipt.
Exclusion of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is not applicable for the shipment of goods which have been produced according to customer's specification or are an explicit product made according to the customer's special requirements or goods which are not possible to return due to the condition of the goods or because they are rapidly spoiled or their date of expiry was exceeded. It also is not possible to return audio- oder videorecordings or software, when the package has been opened or the seal has been broken, as well as for the delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines (unless the user has made his contractual statement for the delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines over the telephone).
End of the information about rights of revocation
§3 Formation of contract, electronic storage of the contract
(1) The following regulations apply upon conclusion of the contract for orders placed via our internet shop http://www.ladybutler.com
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract the contract is made with
D 80337 Munich
(3) The presentation of goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is solely a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. Upon ordering desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, following rules apply: the consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the internet shop’s order process. The order comprises the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired article
2) Confirmation by clicking the button "order"
3) Verification of the details in the shopping basket
4) Clicking on the button "Checkout"
5) Registration in the internet shop and entry of registration details (email address and password).
6) Additional verification and, as necessary, correction of the entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order.
Prior to the binding submission of the order, the consumer is able to return to the internet page by clicking on the "Back" button provided in his internet browser, the consumer is able to return to the customer details and to correct these or can cancel the order process by closing the internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately via an automatically generated email ("Order Confirmation"). We accept your offer herewith.
(5) Electronic storage of the contractual text when ordering over our internet shop: We store the contractual text and send you the order data and our T& C via email. You can read the T& C at any time under http://www.foxmade.de/shop/conditions.php.
(6) Ladybutler.com has the right to refuse an offer from you without giving a reason, in particular if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that the goods are to be resold commercially.
(7) A contract between you and ladybutler.com is concluded upon delivery of the ordered goods.
§ 4 Delivery & Shipping
Should goods not be unavailable, we are not obliged to deliver them. We will inform you as quickly as possible and return the submitted payment immediately. In case of special offers, we can deliver only as long as stocks last. We are principally entitled to make partial deliveries.
1. Shipping takes place primarily via DHL. Transport is at the risk of Ladybutler.com. We ship internationally also.
2. Generally, goods are ready for shipment the day after your order. Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be dispatched upon receipt of payment within one to four work days to the delivery address specified by the customer, depending on the choice of delivery and the delivery locations.
3. Shipments to non-EU countries
The delivery time to countries requiring goods to pass through Customs generally lies between two to six work days. Please note that we cover the costs for house to house transport, the insurance of the goods as well as for the customs papers. The price of goods is given without VAT (German Mehrwertsteuer) and customs duties. Please note that each country has its individual import sales tax, customs duties and processing fees, which will be billed separately by DHL Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions regarding applicable taxes and fees in your country. Please note that all foreign bank fees are to be paid by you.
4. Partial deliveries
In the case of partial deliveries, the shipping costs will be invoiced only once.
§ 5 Payment, Bezahlung, Late Payment
You can pay for your order with ladybutler.com by bank transfer or credit card (via PayPal).
Payment process for bank transfers
1. You receive our bank details and the order number in the order confirmation email.
2. Please transfer the invoice amount stating the order number to the following account:
LadyButler, Anna Harrison
Bank Code: 70080000
IBAN: DE50 70080000 0312150102
SWIFT-BIC: DRES DE FF 700
Any transfer costs or bank fees are to be borne by the customer.
3. We dispatch your order upon receipt of payment.
Note: Credits for returned goods will be transferred to your bank account.
Payment process by credit card (via PayPal)
1. You enter your credit card details via our secure PayPal payment page, which offers you a comprehensive secure payment guarantee. You can learn more under www.paypal.com.
2. Once the invoice amount has been booked to your credit card account, we will process your order within the delivery period stated above.
3. Credits for returned goods will be booked to your PayPal account.
In commercial business, withholding payment or refusing performance by the customer with the exception of undisputed or legally determind claims is excluded.
§ 6 Retention of title
Delivered goods remain the property of ladybutler.com until full payment has been received.
§ 7 Enquiries regarding orders or complaints
Enquiries regarding your order, comments about products or complaints should be directed to email@example.com or Tel.: +49-89-2555-7222.
§ 8 Warranty claims
The statutory warranty legislation applies.
§ 9 Governing law, efficacy
1. Germany law applies to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. If one or more of these provisions may be invalid, all the others remain still valid.
3. German is the exclusive contractual language and the Euro is the only available currency.
Version 1.0 Valid from 25.01.2012